Member Contributed Image :
Whether you came using CrystalCoastWoodworkers.com or Carolina-Woodworkers.com, the good news is you're HERE!
Associate Links/Search

Author Topic: articles or news, do you guys want it?  (Read 692 times)

Offline drewactual

• Administrator
  • total expert w/this thing; total novice with wood.
articles or news, do you guys want it?
« on: February 08, 2020, 11:41:13 PM »
what i speak of is a dedicated function that allows for proper articles to be drafted and presented... they can include images and video's, and the idea is for this to be totally user contributed. 

i'll add a place on the main page to display the featured image and headline(title), so it will get seen.  the function will also allow for aggregates to pick them up- i'm tied in with publishers, and why not leverage it? make your shop famous!! (you know you want to). 

i'm suggesting How-To articles, or tutorial's, or stories and tales, or reviews of products, tools.. or parts one, two, and three on a major product... or explaining how 'this or that' came to be... or... whatever. 

by my reckoning it will make the place more interesting- which is something i can do technically but can't pertaining to the subject, unless you folks want to read about how i screwed up another perfectly good piece of walnut, again.

.... this would be basically a 'presentation' akin to what happens at the monthly meetings.  it can be something you're good at and you would like to publish... who knows, it may catch a syndicate's attention!

thoughts?

Offline drewactual

• Administrator
  • total expert w/this thing; total novice with wood.
Re: articles or news, do you guys want it?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 08:03:06 AM »
well, as y'all can see i went ahead and added the publisher thing...

thoughts?